Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Better Late than Never

I've been wanting to do this for several months now, if for no other reason than to look back on my entries and see where I've been naive. It's not that I don't believe in Blogs but I find it difficult to justify writing to no-one and everyone at the same time. It seemed pointless. A friend of mine has an entry on this site. Seeing his unfold made me realize one important thing. It helps to write out your thoughts and experiences. With the things that happen in our daily life its important to make note of the small things and I know this will help me appreciate those moments. It will also help me to keep track of some of the visions and dreams that I have and other experiences associated with having second sight, an extra sense.

I'm not sure why its called that, we all have it. Its an innate ability to know of events that happened or will soon happen. Most deny thier ability to see in that venue. Superstition and years of being beaten over the head by the church have brought us to that point, but I'll save that for another posting. I'm quite certain it will NOT be popular opinion.

So here I begin. I'll fill out my profile and other minor details another time. For now, I feel better to have it all started.