Saturday, June 21, 2008

Double Tsunami

This is coming in at me from all sources. From my own dreams, my sister, my songs, my guardians and my friends.

My theme song today is land from down under..the lyrics say to run and take cover
I recieved two messages from my mom: Blood in the water, and "dont panic"

My twin sister came for a visit and told me about a dream she had about me being on the beach on a nice day. I looked behind me and saw trees.. i looked out to the ocean and saw a wave coming.. and i climbed the palm trees. I managed to hang on through the wave but when i got down again and turned a second wave that was unexpected came. (Southern Florida east coast)

A friend of mine online from Ohio had a dream that it happened to her lake.
Another friend from NY dreamed of a wave coming as well and a second one was coming right behind it. There appears to be a common theme with them. Its a beautiful day with white puffy clouds. It may be along the whole eastern seaboard.

Again this week I dreamed of a meteor coming. I dont know if the two are connected. From what I can gather the next year is going to be very very rough for the USA. Flood, severe weather, hot hot summer, fires, water problems and more severe earthquakes. I think the tsunami will hit within the next 10 days. I just dont know where. I dont know if we're going out of body in space and time and this double tsunami is elsewhere...or we're witnessing it in our own geographic locations. I do know that others have told me that they saw me in it. Which means at least southern Florida at some point.

I got a message today that communications are going to be disrupted as well.