Saturday, March 03, 2007

Songs and Messages

This will be a short post. I often hear voices, whispers or words when I'm between sleep and awake. Normally it comes as I'm just waking up. Often my guide will wake me up by singing a song and alot of times that song is my theme for the day and occassionally it can be hilarious. Something normally takes place that is synchronous with the song. This morning the song was Auld Lang Syne. http://people.howstuffworks.com/question279.htm tells you more about the song but on a side note this song also happens to be the ring tone on my phone for my twin sister.

But overtop of the song i heard someone whispering "the virus will be here in nine days". That's March 12. Have no idea who was talking, who they were talking to or what it meant, if anything.