Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

I woke up with a song today "hush my darling dont fear my darling, the lions sleeps tonight". I fell back to sleep and the phone rang....my roommate appeared before me in the doorway and i knew that it was to say that my twin sis calling to tell me someone died
then i woke up. I came out to the kitchen and asked did the phone just ring?
he said yeah but he didnt answer it. I couldn’t...stand it...I was on edge..and i knew i would hear soon.... i put my swimsuit on and told him about my dream and said..i'm gonna go do laps and try to burn off this angst because I know someones going to give me news that someone died (and my fear was that it was my brother or my father because my brother is a Leo) I came back and cooked...and finally decided the hell with it ..I'll just call my sister and ask her. So i called her and told her my dream
she got quiet and didnt say anything finally... she whispered .. "i found out that Uncle Sal died" Whew..now I know that’s sad that he died..but I haven’t seen the man in over 20 years. I pray that he rests in peace. I wish I can trust my songs ..they are very accurate. Thank you guardians for being there and giving me the messages that you do. I still don’t know the “lion” connection. I’m sure it’ll come to me eventually. As I was swimming I thought I’d come check to see what the bible says about “the lion”.