Thursday, December 30, 2004

Enoch 20:1-8 And these are the names of the holy angels who watch. Also known as The Watchers

Affirmation of the Archangels

Lord, God in heaven above, bring your holy Angels into my monad, allow them to walk with me and within me as deacons to my guardians. Help guide and lift me on my journey, I call upon Uriel, Raphael, Raguel, Michael, Saragael, Gabriel and Remiel to watch over me and my Guardians, to keep us safe and help me to attain all things for my greatest good.

I call to Archangel Zadkiel, Angel of Prayer & Affirmation, I call upon you now to guide me through my affirmations and open my heart to the personal power within me. Help me be aware and listen to the answers to my prayers. Inspire me to all things that are possible, to the greatest good of me and those around me. I ask this in holy supplication and divine Love. Amen

I call to Archangel Michael, Angel of Protection and Defender of the Light and Goodness”, I call upon you to safely guide me, remove negativity from the minds of those around me. Lift and remove the negative spirits in my home and my heart and bring them to the Light of God so that their negativity can be healed. Protect me as I walk my path, Archangel Michael so that I may be the Power and the Light of God. I ask this in Holy supplication and divine Love. Amen

I call to Archangel Gabriel, Angel of Resurrection and Hero of God, bearer of GOOD NEWS. I call upon you to whisper in my ear of coming events, changes, and opportunities for new experiences. Restore life and light into my life, into my relationships, into my personal commerce and household. Come upon me and fill me with the remembrance of my divine purpose and destiny. I ask this in holy supplication and divine love, Amen.

I call to Archangel Uriel, Angel of Ministration & "light of God," I call upon you now to bring divine light into my life and transform my painful memories, restore peace to my past and allow me to forgive myself for my mistakes. Bring your love and legions and enfold me in waves of peace and understanding. Please anchor me in love that is strong enough to withstand negativity. Bring your essence into my life to assist me in becoming a master of my energies. I ask this in Holy supplication and divine Love. Amen

I call to Archangel Metatron, Angel of Thought, and Overseer of the Akashic Records, open up my heart and bring me closer to God, help me to realize and heal my karmic bands. Guide me so that my thoughts are filled with positive, uplifting and spiritual energy; and my face reflects those thoughts.

I call to Archangel Ariel, Angel of Nature and beautiful being of light, I call upon you to connect me with the realm of Earth Angels so that I may build harmony and balance within my earth domain. I ask to be forgiven for my sins against nature and to be imbued with purest intent through love and understanding so I can be one with nature again. Allow me to experience the magical healing properties of flowers, rocks, water and soil. I ask this in holy supplication and divine Love. Amen

I call to Archangel Raphael, Angel of Healing, I call upon you to bring healing within my seven bodies, clear my blocks and pain, purify my heart and soul and remove false beliefs, cleanse and heal my mental, physical and emotional manifestations bringing me back to my divine self. Allow universal energy to flow freely through me and help me to become a vessel of Light. I call upon you and your healing powers to heal our beloved Mother Earth and all of her inhabitants. Please guide me with clarity and love through my process of healing, and the process of healing Mother Earth. I ask this in holy supplication and divine Love. Amen
For more information about your Monad click here http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/logs2003/logs030114.shtml or go to http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/10447b.htm