Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Underground Community: Lemuria

There was a mountain side..and a doorway entrance into the mountain... some big things were carved on either side of the entrance. There was a child prince...and something was happening.. so the grandmother got the child girl he was promised to (the children had huge round amazing eyes and they seemed short for thier age but I believe they were very young too young to be married)..The grandmother brought the girl there.. for them to be married before it was too late. I was a soldier, a male soldier. I was inside the community but I was hiding from whatever calamity was coming...Then all hell broke loose and I had to escape from there... I went down a back stairs deeper. I went through two different sets of doors and got out the back way.

This morning as I told this dream to a friend of mine online we began talking about Lemuria and Atlantis. He mentioned there was an "Atlantean Binomial Sphere". He's 15 yrs old. He had no idea that there is such a thing as a Binomial Sphere. I want to research more about this. I think it's linked to the dream I had about the pyramids and the yellow orb inside the pyramids.