Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just Darn Busy

I've been too busy to write much. Its been busy at work, at home as well as the spiritual plane. My crow came to visit Friday, a week ago. I knew he was heralding news of a new job just like the last time he came. This time I spoke to him (just a hello and how are you, out loud) I was startled that his Caw changed to a strange chatter that I never heard a crow do before. The two people standing with me were startled as well. I told them he was a friend of mine (I'm sure they think I"m nuts but who cares). He cawed again and I spoke to him again... and his response was a chatter again. I thanked him for visiting me and went back into work. That night I fell very ill and was out of work for a week. I returned yesterday to work, and low and behold the new job they'd discussed with me sometime ago that was onhold.. was now mine. I started in my new role yesterday.

I've had three friends who have passed away, visit me in the last seven days, George (see the post Monday, August 22, 2005 LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS for an update there). One was a friend who passed a year or so ago, I'll figure out the conenction later but it has to do with a woman who I was with and her Indian connection (he was part Cherokee) One is a newcomer and it surprised me because he died less than two months ago. He told me he is proud of his baby girl (his sweetheart) and that she is doing well.