Friday, July 18, 2008

Faith can change the outcome

I was given a task to rescue a bee from the pool ..it was floating in the middle, I didn’t have my bathing suit on…just a sundress. There was no time..i slipped into the water..but I was scared that he was going to sting me…so instead of rescuing him from the water...I scooped the bee up WITH the water and tossed him onto the side of the pool but he was struggling. I came back later..again the bee was back in the middle of the pool. He was fluttering his wings and feet trying to get out but i knew he was drowning in the pool of water. This time I knew I was not to be afraid. I walked right down the steps into the pool and up to the bee. I spread my fingers and let the water go and lifted him up ontop of my fingers and walked him out of the water…I put him on pavement and he went on his way.

I take it this is a test of faith, like the blue bird story..through trials and tribulations we become stronger and learn about our own strength.