Tuesday, February 22, 2005

On or Before March 13, 2005

I don’t know what it is, when it will happen or where, but I have a good idea; within the first two weeks of March, East Coast (most likely New Madrid earthquake zone), and enough of an earth trauma to cause a major wave to hit Florida.

Years ago my twin sister walked out onto the call center floor and wrote an event on the board, an earthquake in Southern California. The board shows events impacting the system and times of the events. This is not an unusual thing, earthquakes often knock the phone lines out, and so it’s a normal process to notify the call center when these events are happening. A good manager will keep their employees up to date.

What WAS unusual was the time she noted, it was three hours later. Sure enough three hours later, there was an earthquake in Southern California and they began receiving call traffic.

I bring this story up to show, this is just something she sees occasionally with a great deal of accuracy. She and I both see this one coming. My dreams have been regarding volcanic activity, she gets pinging in her ear before an earthquake. Her dream? A tsunami has her pinned against a wall in FL. My vision was on Nov 3, 2004 and said it will begin in 17 weeks. That puts it happening in the beginning of March. She feels it will be close to March 13. Today she got a business call. She has been asked to attend a meeting that week.

Where?

Florida

I pray to St. Michael, St. Germaine, St. Bartholomew, the Angels above and God, please look over my sister and keep her safe, Amen