Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Bell Tolls Update

This is an update to a previous blog entry:

From March 05 The Bell Tolls:: "My Ya Ya friends know that about a week ago I received a message that I would hear the bell toll when it happens. I didn't write it in my blog because the message sounded more spiritual than chronical."

An update I recently found online (This is scary stuff folks if it has any validity to it:
"Dear ones,This past week, many millions of people around the world mourned the passing of a single man, (the Pope) a man who had in some way touched them through his life. The tolling of the bells to mark his passage also marked a stage in the passage of the planet from one frequency band to another. It is about this particular frequency band that we wish to speak today."A_New_Light: http://www.awakening-healing.com/A-HNewsLetters/2005/OperationTerra_405.htm