Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bang, boom, crash

Well yesterday as I was in the shower, I heard a crash from out near the kitchen area. It was a small crash, something that fell over I suspect, but it certainly startled me. I discovered my little ceramic plaque of Virgin Mary fell off the wall. I found it interesting, but not alarming. It was hung with double back velcro. The fact that its been hanging there for 3 months with no problem, was curious to me, but as I said. I went on with my day

Till later last night, a close friend who I was chatting with online apparently 'channeled' my grandmother. Grammy claimed responsibility for the act and said it was an accident, that moving things is like trying to hold water in your hands, difficult. Understand, this person channelled her before both times she brought information he couldn't possibly know. Only she (or family members) would know. So last night I sat up and paid attention at this. She brought messages of being worried about me, that I work too hard, I'm too stressed, I need to learn how to relax and such. Even mentioned Deja Vu, which I found hilarious coming from the spiritual world.

This morning, I was taking a shower and pondering the conversation the night before. As we often do, I began questioning whether or not it really happened, was it something I should believe? I went to my bedroom to get dressed. As I got to my bedroom, my hair dryer fell off the bathroom sink. I never touched my dryer this morning. Its been sitting there since yesterday morning, same place. Now, it was on the floor. Never even got near it as I left the bathroom.

I guess that's my answer. Oh and just for the record, I asked her last night if there was Bingo in heaven. The answer was "Yeah, but the angels cheat". Gotta love grammy with a sense of humor.

In the end, all that really matters is that I both love and miss my grandmother and my mother. Life is going along just fine, and, well... if you're gonna drop by.... drop by. I don't care if a few things fall, after all they're just things.