Saturday, April 30, 2005

Slip Sliding

My dream started and ended abruptly. In my dream I was awoken by what I thought was thunder. I went into my living room and felt the whole building shaking from it. But when I looked out the window what I saw was the woods out back moving to the right. I realized suddenly that it wasn't thunder, but an earthquake. I was standing but holding on to the love seat in front of that window.

The building began to lift up and tilt and I realized it was about to slide down the hill down into the woods. I turned my back away from the window, closed my eyes and began praying. The only thing that came to my mind were the words, "I'm ready God" and then everything went black.

End of dream.

Just a few minutes ago, the thunder started. A bad storm is rolling in.