Monday, June 13, 2005

Karmic Review

Last night after I turned the lights out. I heard the popping noises in the kitchen and the sound of someone moving into my bedroom. It felt as if the room itself expanded in a breath. I felt a rush of chills that started at my feet and creeped up my body. It felt as if someone was spreading their weight upward across my body, yet I could still move. My first reaction was adrenaline and fear. It took mental intent to fight that off. Whatever this was, was not there for harm and I knew that. Still it’s a creepy feeling.

I said a few prayers and finally, I found peace. I rolled over onto my belly and said outloud, please take me to sleep quickly. That’s the last thing I remember from being awake. I was out like a light.

The images were flying past so fast I’m not sure what parts I’ll remember now. One scene was 1,000 years ago and I was in the woods, I think I was hunting or birding. I can hear the sound of a wooden whistle that called to an animal in the distance. An arrow landed squarely in my right shoulder. I believe it was an arrow, because I never saw what wounded me. The shoulder festered and I died. The next had to do with the loss of a child, someone else’s child. It was my fault, it was a bad life I led, and as much as I want to I can’t recall the details.
Last week while I was working with a friend online I received a message that I was being granted access to my Akashic records. I would begin to remember my past lives and the karmic debts I am paying in this one. I think it’s begun.