Friday, August 26, 2005

I finally believe

Yesterday at work I was in a conference call meeting. In the middle of it someone's brother came to me. He was more curious than insistent. I felt him walk up beside me and without closing my eyes, I looked through my "minds eye" at his stature. It comes as an impression of an outline of his body. I generally can feel how tall and broad of body, or how their demeaner is, friendly, outgoing or short of temper and moody. He was a big man, loving, a family guy and a practical joker. He conveyed to me that he was the man's brother. Its difficult for me to describe to you how I know who they're talking about.. it's just "known".. its as if we share knowledge without words. He wanted me to let him know that he was with him. I decided it wasn't a good move, not the proper time or place and put my foot down and kept my mouth shut. Who's in charge on this side anyway?

On the way home I spoke to this man and told him. "If you want me to tell him, you're going to have to let me know when and where or provide an opportunity of how, when and where, because I can't just walk in and ask.. is your brother dead? by the way..he says hello". I left it at that.

Today a coworker told me she keeps smelling cigar smoke. She works for him. Sigh. I know she's psychic.. she knows it..but her and I both are learning as we go. I decided to tell her.. I asked.. does he have a brother who passed away. Imagine my surprise when she knew the answer "yes".

So ask him sometime if his brother smoked cigars. Because I think he's definately wanting him to know that he's around. But it was when she said "yes" that I finally accepted and have faith in my messages. Why do I always doubt them, hard to break old habits I suppose.