Monday, August 22, 2005

Love knows no boundaries

He was not only the man's best friend, he was his body guard. And even now, he guards him in death as he did in life. He died in the tub from a gunshot to his head and I can't discuss the details. Though he's been here three days this week, yesterday morning was the most active. We both were eating breakfast when we heard the water overflow and trickle out onto the linoleum floor.

We were eating breakfast at the dining room table, on carpeting. I know he has something that he wants me to tell his friend. I think first he wanted me to make sure I knew who he was. Day 1 all I knew was his description and the pain of the persons death, in the head.

On Day 2 I realized who it was, because his friend came online to talk to me for the first time in 2 months and told me an amazing story of finding love. I knew then, who was in my apartment and, in a way I knew why. Day 3 was the breakfast event and I'm thankful that he found a way to let me know he was here without the pain in my head.

It was my sister who explained to me how they can bring the sounds, smells/events of the last moments of their time on earth. I understand that better now. I've had three such encounters.

I'm going to call this man George. I know his real name but I'd rather use a pseudonym for him online. There was a second event last night, though minor. I knew he was with me on the car ride home. I talked to him and told him I'm not ready tonight. I told him that I knew he was there and I needed to get some sleep tonight so please let me sleep peacefully and told him I will listen when he's ready to talk to me. I slept well. Thank you George, you're a gentle giant and a loving man.