Friday, July 28, 2006

A Ceremony of Math

Last night I went to bed a bit early and fell soundly to sleep and had a very lucid dream.

I dreamed I was was taking part in a ceremony of sorts. My conscious mind was there looking through the eyes of my higher self.. watching my higherself take part. There were some symbols and math like things, I remember seing them in front of me and I was reciting them, it was part of a service, and I was being given leadership of something but I dont remember.

I awoke to something at 3:30 and felt uncomfortable. It felt as if something unpleasant, an "icky" was in my room. Each time I closed my eyes I began to see images that were unpleasant, and felt a threatening oppression. I kept opening them and trying to clear my head. I tried to 'lift' the energy with my mind and clear my room but when I tried, the oppressiveness kept coming back and my eyes would fly open. I didn't want to see what they were showing me.

Then I felt a depression in the bed, the kind a large dog would make, with his paw as he steps down onto the mattress from a higher place. I think that was my Jaguar coming. I then felt chills drift over my body as he passed over my body and then I fell back to sleep quickly, but remember nothing more of dreams.