Thursday, July 06, 2006

Infinity and Victory

The sign for infinity is an eight on its side, but it lacks dimension to represent accurately. It is a mobius strip, it is the infinity of movement within a circle that never ends creating a divine spiral. There is no time aspect of infinity.
Several days ago I began seeing a crown of flowers. Several nites ago I dreamed a crown of yellow flowers were placed on my head…then I saw a tombstone and I knew it to be my tombstone, and the wreath of flowers were on the tombstone. Here are a few definitions on the symbol of a wreath:

Garland or Wreath: Symbolic of saintliness.
Garland or Wreath - Symbol of saintliness and glory, Victory in death.
Wreath - originating as an ancient symbol of victory, it was adopted into the Christian religion as a symbol of the victory of the redemption. It is now a common memorial symbol