Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sleep, Blessed Sleep

Finally, a nite of peaceful rest. I spoke to my meditation teacher (Staphy) about the nighttime interruptions I've been experiencing. She recommended I use the violet flame protection, as well as calling to ArchAngel Michael to intercede and protect me. Before laying down I said my nighttime protection prayer and then called to Archangel Michael. I was stunned to get the angel tones. I never did that before, called to him myself and get that sound. I am constantly awed at all this.

I called to my Jaguar and asked him to spend the night close by me and keep all unwanted visitors from disturbing my peace. I then said my prayers and laid down to rest. I've had so much disturbances, I halfway expected a bit of it before finally falling asleep, but nothing came. I saw someone in a dark hooded cape in my higher vision and was about to open my eyes and sit up when the person leaned forward and I could see their face. It was my JAGUAR. Oh man I laughed outloud. I have no idea what the hooded cape means, but he's such a great looking cat. I spoke to him outloud and told him he's such a beautiful being and I fell soundly to sleep instantly. That's the last thing I remember. I woke up at 7:30 on the button.

What a glorious day. Thank you spirit guide, thank you ArchAngel Michael, and thank YOU Staphy.