Monday, July 21, 2008

Bell Tolls and Bell Book and Candle

I woke up to hearing.."for whom the bell tolls" again..And was reminded that bell book and candle has certain steps...they must be done in a certain order. I think the bell book and candle thing is about excommunication by the church I think the bell tolls thing is a warning that we are all connected. That i need to pay attention to the signs around me.

Lately i've been recalling a vision of an old man and a young child on the hill above the plains where that battle was. I'm not going to list the battle..my ya ya friends know what this is about..i just needed to make note of it here. Note that I need to tell them about the man..the child and the fact that their journey brought them to that place above the plains where that battle was fought. When they got there though..there was no battle in progress...there was a tournament being held. LIke a jousting tournament and I remember seeing a pennant with a split shape..it was white and had some red writing on it.