Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Snow Covered Caldera Blows

Dreamed Last week: All is peaceful. No real notice is given. A blanket of snow covers the lake. All of a sudden a loud explosion as the lava forces its way up in a major and violent sudden eruption. The second event was a mountain volcano. It began to throw chunks of rock that are flaming. Small bits, hiccups here and there. People knew it was going to erupt. Travel to the north to get away.

Dreamed Last night: My twin was at a hotel, I was watching her as if I was with her but I knew I wasn't really there. The earth began to tremble and we lost our footing. She wanted to go out in the center of the garden area courtyard in the center of the hotel. There were trees and rock that were on a soft raised hill there, so it seemed like high ground. I didn't want to be so exposed to the outside for fear of water washing us away. The dream ended there, as we clasped to trees in that courtyard the ground was rolling and moving as if it was water.