Thursday, September 08, 2005

On a clear day

The most recent dream I had was on Tuesday night. The town I was in wasn't a large town. It had no tall skyscrapers.. it was just a local town somewhere in the US and I wish I knew where it was. I wasn't in my own apartment, I was in a building I never saw before and it appeared to be an industrial building. The floor began vibrating and the building shook. I went to the outdoor landing and the stairs began trembling and shaking and detached from the building. What came next was amazing.. it was a clear day.. a few puffy clouds.. no rain. I saw a wall of rolling water barrelling toward the town and the houses. I was now inside a home and bracing my legs against the shower stall preparing for the impact.

The strange thing about this particular dream is, my girlfriend had the same dream on the same night. Her circumstances of where she was and what she saw were different but it was as if her and I were in the same town watching the same event unfold. Clear day, some puffy clouds... the wall of rolling water.. the general description of the town.

So far I'm noticing that for the dreams that do come true, its about 2 months after my dream. Brace yourself folks. There are at least two more events coming this year. A devasting wall of water (broken dam? or oceanic earthquake caused wave?...and earthquake... many I speak to also talk about more fires.. more hurricanes) The best we can do is remain calm, pray and prepare contingency plans. Be careful Texas..God's speed.